Bywoning van lesings is gratis en middagete is N$ 50.00 per persoon. Hou in gedagte dat daar ‘n braai is in die aand waar almal gewoonlik lekker saam kuier! Kontant kroeg fasiliteite is beskikbaar.
Attendance of lectures is free of charge and lunch is available at N$ 50.00 per person. Keep in mind that we have a braai in the evening where we can relax and mingle. Cash bar facility is available.
For any help concerning accommodation, please contact Jonay, cellphone +264 (0) 81 292 9218 or e-mail at JonayBriedenhann@joggie.com.na - she will be most happy to assist.
There are a number of guest houses, B&B’s, lodges and hotels in or close to Stampriet. We have listed some accommodation in the area, with contact details
- Stampriet is about 23 km from Hartebeestloop
- Mariental is about 55 km from Stampriet
It is even possible to leave Windhoek early on the day of the auction (depart 6H00), for a 3 ½ hour drive. You will still have enough time to eat the breakfast that we serve as well as go through the auction animals, before the auction starts at 11H00
Our experience is that many people come for both
the Farmers’ Day (this year on 17 May) as well as the Auction (Friday 18 May).
Please make an early booking to ensure accommodation. The nearby places normally fill up quite long before the auction!
- Stampriet Historical Guesthouse:
Please state that you are attending the auction as accommodation here is reserved only for auction guests during this time of the year.
Tel: +264 (0) 63 – 260013
Fax: +264 (0) 63 - 260215
- Indigo B & B:
Liesbet Snyman : Tel: + 264 (0) 81 294 7337
- Kalahari Farmhouse: (in Stampriet)
Please contact them directly for a booking:
Reservations: +264 (0) 61 - 230066
Gondwana cards are welcome and qualify for a better rate.
- Private Accommodation from neighbouring farms near Stampriet:
Willem Kotze: Tel: +264 (0) 63 - 260012. (Close to Stampriet)
- Boetie and Doreen Liebenberg: Tel: +264 (0) 63 - 260185 (Close to Stampriet)
- Nico and Diana Binneman: Tel: +264 (0) 63 - 261012
Fax: +264 (0) 88644145 (no cellphone reception)
Cell: +264 (0) 81 2525898 (sms)
- Jannie en Rita Visser: Tel: +264 (0) 63 - 261006
Camping available on request.
- Boetie en Doreen Liebenberg: Tel: +264 (0) 260185
Fax: +264 (0) 88635883 (no cellphone reception)
- Alwyn Jordaan: Tel: +264 (0) 81 2855232
Neat camping facilities available.
- Lodges, Guest Houses and B & B’s:
Anib Lodge: Tel: +264(0)63 – 240529
Fax: +264(0)61 - 251863
- Gretchen Nell: Tel: +264 (0) 63 - 260202 (Stampriet)
- Auob Lodge, Tel: +264 (0) 63 - 250101 (Gochas road)
- Villa Volla, Tel: 063-240762 (Mariental)
- Anandi, Tel: +264 (0) 63 - 242220 (Mariental)
- River Chalets, Tel: +264 (0) 63 - 240515 (Mariental)
- Guglupf, Tel: +264 (0) 63 - 240718 (Mariental)
- Tahiti Guesthouse, Tel: +264 (0) 63 - 240636 (Mariental)
- Bagatelle Kalahari Game Ranch, Tel: +264 (0) 63 - 24098
Fax: +264 (0) 63 - 241252
Camping available as well on request.
- Gochas Hotel, Tel: +264 (0) 63 - 250237
- Aranos Hotel, Tel: +264 (0) 63 - 272031
- Are you the camping type?
We have a dedicated camping site with ablution blocks, warm water and enough wood (no electricity) on Hartebeestloop available. If you are the camping type and have the right camping gear, also to withstand some cold (!), you are most welcome to camp out between the dunes. If you are interested in this free offer, please contact Jonay, cellphone +264 (0) 81 292 9218 or e-mail at JonayBriedenhann@joggie.com.na to reserve a spot.
Ons maak dit maklik vir jou om Hartebeesloop genetika te bekom!
Om meer te lees hieroor, laai gerus hierdie PDF dokument (307 Kb)
af wat jou alles en meer hieroor sal vertel. Standard Bank se voorwaardes vir Finansiering asook hulle Minimum vereistes om te kwalifiseer vir die finansierings skema, word in detail bespreek.
We make it easy for you to acquire Hartebeestloop genetics!
To learn more about this Hartebeestloop/Standard Bank venture, regarding the conditions of financing as well as the minimum criteria to apply for financing, please download this PDF document (307 Kb).